A complete matching kitchen set including a full cooking apron with double pocket, tea towel and double oven gloves featuring Hannah Issi's beautiful new Bee design with striking Bee print and taupe background. Part of a sustainable homeware range, the apron, tea towel and oven gloves are printed and handmade in the UK using eco-friendly dyes and high quality natural organic cotton. The oven gloves are lined with a cotton towelling and are British Standard certified, tested for adequate heat protection.
Adult sized- body approx. 64cm width x 87cm height, double pocket to front, printed in black, white, yellow and taupe on 309gsm GOTS certified organic cotton weave fabric, black neck and waist ties, care label and organic cotton printed Hannah Issi brand label.
Approx. 47cm width x 69cm height, hemmed on all 4 sides, printed in black, white, yellow and taupe on 309gsm GOTS certified organic cotton weave fabric with black hanging loop, care label and organic cotton printed Hannah Issi brand label.
Approx. 20cm x 91cm, printed in black, white, yellow and taupe on 309gsm GOTS certified organic cotton weave fabric, towelling back, black binding edging and hanging loop, care label and organic cotton printed Hannah Issi brand label.
Note, only the apron, tea towel and oven gloves are the items being sold. Any other products shown in the photos are for visual/illustrative purposes only.
DELUXE BAKING SET -BEE
Think planet, please wash this item at 30 degrees!
GOOD TO KNOW ECO-FRIENDLY FACTS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
1) My designs are printed on a organic GOTS certified cotton. What does GOTS mean? GOTS stands for 'Global Organic Textile Standard'. They are the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. They are regulators of the whole textile supply chain to ensure credibility from harvesting of the raw materials, through to manufacturing standards, including social and environmental responsibilities. This means assessing everything from the chemical inputs being used to the ethical treatment of workers.
2) The cotton is also natural or ‘unbleached’ meaning less chemicals, water and energy are used in the cotton making process, so this is better for the environment!
3) My printer uses inks which conform to 'Okeo-Tex standard 100', this means eco-friendly, and no nasty chemicals! The print factory pumps waste water through an effluent plant which removes all ink and chemicals before releasing back into the streams.
4) My Hannah Issi brand label is completely organic, printed with 'Okeo-Tex' inks and even has 'GOTS' certification!
5) I support UK manufacturing, my products are made in the UK thus reducing my carbon footprint.
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 28 days of receipt. You must inform us by email within 14 days of receipt of the products you wish to return. Please refer to our 'Delivery & Returns' policy for our full terms and conditions and refund process.